Brazil side want a wash out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil side want a wash out!

Only players to keep from what I see are Neymar, Thiago, Willian (utility player) and Ramires. The rest can go!

Better players are out there in Brazil who understand Jogo Bonito.

Why the HELL was Robinho and Ronaldinho not selected? The squad needed experience...

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Only players to keep from what I see are Neymar, Thiago, Willian (utility player) and Ramires. The rest can go!

Better players are out there in Brazil who understand Jogo Bonito.

Why the HELL was Robinho and Ronaldinho not selected? The squad needed experience...
    I would keep Neymar alone! The others would have to fight for a recall. David Luiz, for instance, how does he manage to get these big contracts? I need to be like his agent!

There must be great talent out there in this vast country where football means everything to so many people. Scouting needs to improve.

But we should let Brazil worry about itself. What is happening in Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why blame Luiz, you think he took it upon himself to be the midfield master out of the defence,that was tactical madness.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He did pure garbage.

As for that defensive header he made from a non-threatening cross that he gifted to the Dutch player right on the penalty marker. Even 14 year olds know they should never do that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Neymar yes. Thiago Silva definitely and David Luiz can be move to defensive mid but take him outa di defense. He has simply want to overdo it too many times. Willian I think would have done better if gotten more time and ify about Ramieres.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

keep hope alive. mi hear seh wi suppose to a prep more balla fi guh college inna US..... wi soon noice up di Big Dance!!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              I would keep Neymar alone! The others would have to fight for a recall. David Luiz, for instance, how does he manage to get these big contracts? I need to be like his agent!

There must be great talent out there in this vast country where football means everything to so many people. Scouting needs to improve.

Young talent out there?.. thats to be proven in the Olympic football tournament in Brazil 2016. Can see that this tournament will be taken deadly serious by Brazil after the footballing humiliation in their own back yard. The Olympics will represent a chance to repair some of that Brazillian national pride.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                Young talent out there?.. thats to be proven in the Olympic football tournament in Brazil 2016. Can see that this tournament will be taken deadly serious by Brazil after the footballing humiliation in their own back yard. The Olympics will represent a chance to repair some of that Brazillian national pride.
                For sure! Important for them to do well there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X