Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool Transfer News: Rodgers' £120MILLION plan to

Liverpool Transfer News: Rodgers' £120MILLION plan to replace Luis Suarez

BRENDAN RODGERS is taking a leaf out of Tottenham's book as he looks to replace star man Luis Suarez at Anfield.

By: James DickensonPublished: Mon, July 14, 2014

Spurs spent over £100m on seven signings after losing Gareth Bale to Real Madrid for a world record £85m fee.

And 12 months on, Liverpool are set to splash out £120million after seeing Suarez head to Barcelona for £75m.
    http://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.u...ce-Luis-Suarez
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I will give him his due...but these are not the targets I would have in mind...but we have to support him (wait...this is not for you X, your run to City showed that you don't know how to support your manager). That is a LOT of £ being spent on players...him betta know wha him ah do!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The eternal pessimist,i have no doubt you are not pleased.You were not pleased with Rafa and his buys , supported Hodgson ,supported BR scuttling of pool,now lukewarm to the rebuilding.

5th columnist,your destabalization campaign has been unmasked by my thorough examination ,your aloof thinking and pessimistic mindset.

The gatekeeper position is too big for you,i will see if we have a janitorial position open for you.

I will try.
      Last edited by Sir X; July 14, 2014, 11:17 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        The eternal pessimist,i have no doubt you are not pleased.You were not pleased with Rafa and his buys , supported Hodgson ,supported BR scuttling of pool,now lukewarm to the rebuilding.

5th columnist,you destabalization campaign has been unmasked by my thorough examination ,your aloof thinking and pessimistic mindset.

The gatekeeper position is too big for you,i will see if we have a janitorial position open for you.

I will try.
        "i will see if we have a janitorial position open for you." what happen? dem fya u from dis job at City? LOL!!! Dread, I am Liverpool man, you are NOT!!! Run go fin' bricktop and HL and leave out big side. KMT. The sad truth heX, is that we no want u roun' yasso...u run go weh a City, so tan deh...as your bwoy Rafa would sey, FACT! LOL!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Keep saying it ,one day you will believe and then the reality when you wake up...lol...you are a 5th columinist at best the eternal pessismist a weak heart.

Your assesment on all things futbol is weak.

Comment

A which one a dem a go take over the biting duties???

Couldn't resist Paul.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...yfp-t-901&fp=1
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Keep saying it ,one day you will believe and then the reality when you wake up...lol...you are a 5th columinist at best the eternal pessismist a weak heart.

Your assesment on all things futbol is weak.
              Keep saying what? That you are not a Liverpool fan? You are the one that wrote that book dread, not me. Now you made your choice, be happy and stay away. Please. You keep looking pathetic every time you try to shub u way back eena di Liverpool camp. I have told you before NO LIVERPOOL FAN WOULD EVER GO TO CITY OR CHELSEA!!! You did both. History is there for all to see. Suck on dat FACT! You keep trying to demagogue me wid no facts but only your infantile assessment of random musings when you are the real traitor. LOL!!! Wear your "City for Life" jersey wid pride an' tap badda wid fi wi bizniz.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                A which one a dem a go take over the biting duties???

Couldn't resist Paul.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...yfp-t-901&fp=1
                Watch it!!!! That ugly phase is past us now. Suarez looking to nyam out Ronaldo neck back next season!

Comment

can i believe my vulcan eyes?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X