RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the fornication Messi get the Golden Ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the fornication Messi get the Golden Ball?

James Rodriguez and Robben deserved it more than Messi and Neuer of Germany is the player I think should have won it.

Must say the 2 standout players in the final were Jerome Boateng of Germany and Jefe Mascherno of Argentina.

I also saw Boateng as a big slow player and was waiting for Messi to go by him at any point in the game. It just didn't happen. Time and again he got his tackles just right.

Jefe ... what a player? It's amazing that the one time he wasn't in the middle to clean up (he was chasing the player on the wing) Germany scored.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

well they were supposed to have lost to the swiss...belgium...netherlands...and get 6 from germany...and now yuh waan give the golden ball to somebody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      well they were supposed to have lost to the swiss...belgium...netherlands...and get 6 from germany...and now yuh waan give the golden ball to somebody else?
      Don't know where you going with the supposed to argument. Messi was not the best player in this WC. Matter of fact I thought the DOMINANT German keeper would have won it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

he was the MVP...he took a team you all said would not go anywhere to the final...you can't have it both ways

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          he was the MVP...he took a team you all said would not go anywhere to the final...you can't have it both ways
          Actually, the side struggled after Di Maria got injured. They didn't even score from open play since that player went out.

I did say this Argentina team was going about things like Argentina in 1990. I am in no way dissing Messi, the reality is there are players more deserving of that award than Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            James Rodriguez and Robben deserved it more than Messi and Neuer of Germany is the player I think should have won it.

Must say the 2 standout players in the final were Jerome Boateng of Germany and Jefe Mascherno of Argentina.

I also saw Boateng as a big slow player and was waiting for Messi to go by him at any point in the game. It just didn't happen. Time and again he got his tackles just right.

Jefe ... what a player? It's amazing that the one time he wasn't in the middle to clean up (he was chasing the player on the wing) Germany scored.
            Agree with you Laz. Another bogus decision from the FIFA organized-crime syndicate.

Comment

james rodriguez team went out in the quarters...to an awful team...how the hell him must win player of the tournament? robben was diving and cheating all over the place...how him fi get golden ball...Argentina was supposed to be out in the round of 16 remember...snicker...

Comment

for all the obscurity, messi is not a deserving winner.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Re: How di..? My Man Of The Tournament...

Javier Mascherano!

More than anyone he dragged Argentina to the finals! ...prevented 'a million' goals directly and through command and direction! ...and was always a threat of releasing one of 'his players' on goal. He had a magnificent World Cup!!!
                  Last edited by Karl; July 14, 2014, 12:47 PM. Reason: Correction
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

World Cup 2014: Diego Maradona disagrees...

World Cup 2014: Diego Maradona disagrees with Lionel Messi award.

Argentine legend Diego Maradona says compatriot Lionel Messi did not deserve the World Cup Golden Ball award.

Messi, 27, was named the tournament's best player despite a 1-0 defeat to Germany in Sunday's final at the Maracana stadium.

But Maradona said the "marketing people" had chosen the wrong man and called the decision "unfair.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28294339
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lionel Messi has disappointed me - Gary Lineker

By Gary Lineker

There is something not quite right with Lionel Messi at this World Cup.

I am the Argentina captain's biggest fan and he is the most wonderfully gifted player since Diego Maradona but, here in Brazil, I have been disappointed with what I have seen.

Some people might say there is not much wrong with Messi at all, because Argentina are in the final and he has scored four goals to help get them there.

But there is no question in my mind that the Barcelona forward has become quite static on the pitch in this tournament.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28274470

Comment

Please! Argentina was a title favourite for many people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think the award should go to either Robben, Mascherano or Rodriguez. Messi does not deserve it. What I am disappointed with this WC is that there was no goal score from a direct free kick.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            I think the award should go to either Robben, Mascherano or Rodriguez. Messi does not deserve it. What I am disappointed with this WC is that there was no goal score from a direct free kick.

Was David Luiz's the only one you missed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Actually, I think there were 3 goals directly from free-kicks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X