Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is unanimous !!

Comment

So much better here. Football(American) fans and Soccer moms a invite mi fi come watch the world cup. Normally it is the other way around. The Pizza joint and sports bar them full. The sports station them a invite people to come out and commenting on world cup. Totally different vibes mi see.

So much "what a game"
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X-cept, you missed out on the vibes because yuh watch the games dem pon yuh fone and computa. World Cup needs to be watched on yuh big screen tv and in HD. Can't help yuh when yuh a bridge cable.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Most.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So di TV wi set up inna di back wid di ites wasnt big enough ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

maybe, but bridge cable come cross grainy and listening to the commentary in Portuguese not gwine help create the vibes.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes.

Comment

OK sah...di vevezuela absence ,neva help tuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Karl, tell us the truth. How many times did X fall off the bed or accidentally fell and "lick" his head when he was a boy? You can tell the truth as I don't think the law can come after you at this stage of the game.
                    I don't think that is it Tilla, it may that thing he is advocating so hard for.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Most.
                      There were 64 matches and 171 goals.

You watched over 30 games?
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Didnt count ,but most,took the time off from work to follow the africans schedule,then colombia,then the final.Nigeria made out of their zone,Colombia got robbed by brazil,missed brazil vs germany heard i didnt miss much watched the replay.The final was riveting with Maschi putting in a MOM.

Comment

better because i was there ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

tru dat. LOL. gwaan VibeOmeter.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                            X