Xuberant, since you were concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xuberant, since you were concerned

about the Empire's finances, here's some information for you.

A United statement read: 'Manchester United plc (NYSE:MANU) has reached a 10-year agreement with adidas for a global technical sponsorship and dual branded licensing deal for a minimum guarantee of £750 million, subject to certain adjustments, beginning with the 2015/2016 campaign.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz37TOaJehs
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Shirt sponsors:

1. Addidas - 75m
    2. Chevrolet - 53m
    3. Aon (Training gears) - 30m

PER YEAR
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Dang, yo bosey sah!

Over to you Liverpool #1 fan X-citement.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

...poof!!!....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am pretty sure Paul is happy for you, all I can say is you didnt meet Nikes valuation.

Fact.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mike's valuation??? What's that??? Is that like how the US$ is the international currency standard??? Is that like Bolt's 100m record???
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You and Lazie seem to have taken nikes rejection hard....hush.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who is "Mike" ?
              Peter R

Comment

Iron Mike???

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  So hard .... MU has doubled what Chelsea is making? And this is after failing to qualify fi Europe.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Yup, I am cussing management for settling for a figure that ONLY doubles our nearest rival's kit sponsorship figure. I think they should have held out for a Suarez Xcitement valuation of 140m.

Comment

Unnuh deh pan dis adidas ting harrd sah, a wha suh..unnuh a try convince me (di impossible) or unnu self ..di next impossibility...NIKE SAY UNNUH NUH MEET DEM VALUATION

FACT !.....go find Paul fi cuss mi out..lol

Comment

Huh???? Me see why Paul have problems wid yuh???

Comment

valaution is not his forte ... suh 'low him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            Yup, I am cussing management for settling for a figure that ONLY doubles our nearest rival's kit sponsorship figure. I think they should have held out for a Suarez Xcitement valuation of 140m.
                            Damn!!!! I guess the ref can call off this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              valaution is not his forte ... suh 'low him.
                              Kinda like having Mikey Holding and Ian Botham commentate figure skating. LOL!!!

"If you look closely, I think he had his hand on her p*mp*m with that lift! How else do you explain that smile? Show me the replay again Beefy! Wow!! Definitely!! Definitely!!"

LOL!!!
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X