Arsenal Wiltshere caught smoking again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Wiltshere caught smoking again

Well Arsenal fans once again our goodly coach mess up thinking that wilshere deserve a place on our team more so than Cesc.... Indiscipline Wilshere. Watch this space when this young man who is not bless with speed run out of gas and get injured again during the upcoming season.
    I hope all gooners realise that injuries can also occur when players are not fully fit and mentally strong to over come tackles. Wilshere has never demonstrated any of the requisite strength that is required to be better than Cesc Fabregas.
    Plus his constant smoking will hinder his potential. However, people like Dunny will still hold out hope just as arsene does...hoping we will win..hoping the players come good without putting a better team together....I said it here first Arsenal will run close then fade away once again during the season, because of the Arsene for life tag this coach has.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....
Working...
X