I'm now looking a MLS team's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm now looking a MLS team's

wagon to jump onto. Logically, it should be Toronto FC given I lived in that region of the GWN for a long time, but dem suh wukliss from what I have seen...

Suggestions? HL, Sass, et al

And a whe Gamaika get all dem Deutschland fanz from?? Royal!! I'm watching SPortsmax zone an' mi nevah know seh su much black Germans live a Gamaika!?! ... or mussi de one degge degge black man pon de side... a mussi dat!
    Peter R

Miself! Imagine dat!

A tink a gwine pree di Red Bulls.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bwoy Mo The Red Bulls is a hard team to support. They are like the Knicks. The only difference is that the Knicks have actually won something since they've been a team.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi have whole heap a practice a support difficult teams!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Toronto finally not too bad. Most of the good watchable teams are out west. Portland, Seatle, LA, Real, Colorado, and Houston not bad. You hardly see the Canadian teams except Toronto on American tv.

Now Atlanta coming up and they may have some very discounted tickets I will go to a few games.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

germantown......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              wagon to jump onto. Logically, it should be Toronto FC given I lived in that region of the GWN for a long time, but dem suh wukliss from what I have seen...

Suggestions? HL, Sass, et al

And a whe Gamaika get all dem Deutschland fanz from?? Royal!! I'm watching SPortsmax zone an' mi nevah know seh su much black Germans live a Gamaika!?! ... or mussi de one degge degge black man pon de side... a mussi dat!
              I have no choice, not that it is a big deal for me as Pool will always rule. The word is that the new Miami team will be less than 15 minutes from my house. The choice has been made for me...but before that, I used to go to the Fire games when I lived in Chicago. Saw Damani Ralph there in his rookie year, saw them play against Zaidie, Howard (Metrostars), we had Damarcus Beasley at the time. But now, mi haffi pull a X an' turn turncoat and support Miami. LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh si di reported crowd at...

..that match in which Dempsey scored...
                Clint Dempsey acquitted himself very well in the World Cup, scoring two of the United States’ five goals. He made his return to MLS action Sunday night, and wouldn’t have been blamed for not noticing much difference in the atmosphere. Dempsey plays for the Seattle Sounders, who are far and away the MLS leaders in average attendance. On Sunday, the Sounders hosted their archrival, the Portland Timbers, with the result that over 64,000 fans packed CenturyLink Field.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...nce-world-cup/
                Sure they always have big crowds...but DAMN, man!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X