RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 Reasons why we loved the world cup......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Reasons why we loved the world cup......

X...for your eyes only:

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/...0-great-things
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Did i say i didnt love it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The best thing about this world cup in the states was the media,they have arrived the coverage bias and all was excellent,america was in it.Next WC should be better media wise....hype....even if it is in Russia.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You said you did not get the vibe:

HL

Comment

I didnt america did.Differentiate!

Comment

Do you know that nuff nuff weed did smoke to liven-up the vibe in america. Bet you didd'en know dat?

HL

Comment

No who you been hanging with...lol...you were probably the click I saw at the WC party hanging from the roof,I was with the click watching and smiling.You had the vibe,I couldnt get.Glad for you.

Differentiate.

Comment

Working...
              X