Now that Antonio Conte has left the Juventus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Antonio Conte has left the Juventus

job, Manchester United can forget about signing Vidal. I wondered why he was being sold, and now they're going to have a new manager, I expect him to stop any deal.

LvG nuh reach a Manchester yet? Replacements are needed for Vidic, Rio and Evra. Let's do dis!!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I am flabbergasted that we won't pay £32million for him.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      ... after paying so much for the English man!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what's the use of having so much money to spend and not getting quality? We need to spend over the top this summer to get back on top.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

what's the use of having so much money to spend and not getting quality? We need to spend over the top this summer to get back on top.
          So me seeit tuh! Right now the only thing that should prevent a player from joining the Empire is the UCL. How come all of a sudden dem get fiscally responsibly regarding transfers?

Comment

Right now, I want to see 3 signings come through - Hummels, Vidal and DiMaria (maybe).

Comment

Right now, I want to see 3 signings come through - Hummels, Vidal and DiMaria (maybe).
              I'm not that optimistic about the Argentine. He starred when RM won the UCL, I think he would want to go somewhere to show them that he was the reason they won #10. Would love to be wrong still.

Comment

...what does Fabregas has to do with this?

I thought Cesc signed for Chelsea duh!!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  ...what does Fabregas has to do with this?

I thought Cesc signed for Chelsea duh!!

Mr. President please close the door behind you after kicking out this stray. TIA

Comment

Working...
                  X