Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunny...arsenal get dem

goalie?

right now a player of the caliber of carvalho and mi cool even if we don't get balotelli...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    goalie?

right now a player of the caliber of carvalho and mi cool even if we don't get balotelli...
    Yep the Colombian keeper is on his way. A defensive midfielder is now the priority. Expect more comings and goings at centre back too.

Comment

So Dunny Are you ok with the forward line at Wenger's

disposal. Giroud still as the main striker. I posit we deal fi Balottelli and the defensive mid and all would be gained. That forward line inclusive of Balotelli , Sanchez would drive fear in Arsenal opponents. This I believed would be formidable against most EPL teams and champions league foes like; Barca, Bayern, Real etc. However, as always Wenger intuit that my desire and the team he is in charged of shares opposite views...NO MORe Strikers needed he opined...
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        disposal. Giroud still as the main striker. I posit we deal fi Balottelli and the defensive mid and all would be gained. That forward line inclusive of Balotelli , Sanchez would drive fear in Arsenal opponents. This I believed would be formidable against most EPL teams and champions league foes like; Barca, Bayern, Real etc. However, as always Wenger intuit that my desire and the team he is in charged of shares opposite views...NO MORe Strikers needed he opined...
        Peejay, we have enough options upfront now. We can now play without Giroud in the team with Sanchez leading the line as he does for Chile. Walcott, Joel Campbell, Podolski, Giroud and Sanchez give us many options and the ability to play different systems plus the likes of Gnabry and Chuba Akpom developing fast. Loic Remy was almost an Arsenal player, everything was agreed and Joel Campbell scuppered the deal with his performances. The priority is now a quality defensive midfielder and a centre back.

Comment

don't forget oxlade-chamberlain

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sanchez would drive fear in Arsenal opponents
            Fear?
            Please! Sanches is a good player, but even in a Barca side he was not known to score bucket fulls of goals. I will bet my bottom dollar that he will be an OK forward, but strike fear in opponents, I don't think so.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Fear?
              Please! Sanches is a good player, but even in a Barca side he was not known to score bucket fulls of goals. I will bet my bottom dollar that he will be an OK forward, but strike fear in opponents, I don't think so.
              Mmmmm Tilla Sanchez scored 19 goals and supply 10 assists from 27 starts in La Liga playing wide for Barca last season. Not bad right? Expecting big things from this player, he will be appreciated more at Arsenal

Comment

Dunny, he is a good player, no doubt about that. Last season was a breakout season for him when it came to goals and assists. I hope it will continue for him, but to say a player to be "feared", I do not think so. I would have more fear for RvP in Arsenal's lineup than Sanchez. We will see though.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Dunny, he is a good player, no doubt about that. Last season was a breakout season for him when it came to goals and assists. I hope it will continue for him, but to say a player to be "feared", I do not think so. I would have more fear for RvP in Arsenal's lineup than Sanchez. We will see though.
                  I think this post shall be referenced in the coming season
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

David Ospina welcome to Arsenal!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...e-9630472.html

Comment

Calum Chambers close

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28497920

Comment

Calum Chambers welcome to Arsenal

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...rs-southampton

Comment

Working...
                        X