Jangle, i don't know if you recall me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, i don't know if you recall me

mentioning Moyes should consider using 3-5-2 based on the players he have at his disposal. Well, seems as if that is what LvG experimented with last night. If that is the way he is going to go, then he needs an experienced CD plus Vidal to play beside Herrera. As for Herrera ..... damn.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You first me this morning. I almost went through a box of matches last night trying to hold up my eyelids to wait up for the match. Forget the scoreline, I was more interested to see how we play under the new coach. Damn, after one week of training. The formation won the match. Where to start? Firstly, I was surprised to see him starting so many first teamers. Usually, these friendlies are reserved for the youths and reservists. All the players were eager to impress the coach and they all put in a good shift. It took me a while to figure out the personnel because I didn't see the starting lineup and the new formation took a little getting used to. Three CB's. Hmmm. This system will require the players to be superfit and very technical. The players have to be brave and no one can hide on the field. The first touch will be paramount and the weaker players will be found out very quickly.
    Herrera is a Don. He has the full array of passes, long ranged and short passes, and he was very composed on the ball. Luke Shaw played very reserved, could be nerves or playing to instructions, as he refused to run pass the LB. He was well supported however by Rooney, Mata and Herrera. It's been a long time since I've seen the Empire playing such fluid football. They looked dangerous every time they had the ball. There is no position for Fellani, Nani, Cleverley and Young. Also, we can cash in on Kagawa and Chica. Rafael is erratic and he needs to shape up immediately or get shipped out. He's always a tackle away from a card. The youngsters looked competent and took about 10 minutes into the second half to settle. It's too early to start singing praises as the LA Galaxy didn't offer much in competition, but it was a promising start. Lindegard showed why he's number 2. he doesn't distribute the ball well from the back and if we are going to adopt this new system, he will need to become more comfortable with the ball on the ground. Rooney looked captainy, but the biggest revelation of the night was Darren Fletcher who looked like a new signing. We can't get rid of the Enigma, Wellbeck, who scored a beautiful goal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The defense let up a few times, can only hope they will get better over time.
      Still need a good centerback. Rafeal is a decent back but he has had time to settle and still hasn't. Give away to much silly foul and cards plus his injury.

Haven't seen the second half yet, but the coach need to see all his players as he is looking to upgrade in some area. Fletcher is a good player and now he is back to been himself you can only see more. You notice how they are switching the ball from side to side to create space for the wingers?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fletcher is now playing better than the Fletcher of old.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Before he went out he was playing the best he ever did. I think he was missed in the midfield.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Absolutely,James seems something of a prodigy.Looks like we have a real midfielder,that changes things.Fletcher/James and anybody else.
            I thought it was a stro.g defensive game primarily up top.The team had no problem emerging from tight spots;player on the ball was adequately supported.

Comment

LA is team isn't exactly a easy team to beat,and then playing an off season team they certainly was expected to do better.
              The second half was worth noting,we played without an all out striker.

Comment

Working...
              X