RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capt. Burrell: Time for a Lotto game to support the Boyz....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Burrell: Time for a Lotto game to support the Boyz....

Greetings Cappo,

Here's a concept to enable sorely needed public financial support for football and a steady income stream for the JFF.
    My preference is to (of course) direct support for your WC campaign... but more importantly in my view... to also support a strong youth development program.

THE PLAN
    Please engage with Supreme Ventures to develop an attractive Lotto game using the JFF's brands, trademarks & imagery in its product design, branding & marketing. This would include player imagery of course.... all the better to drive sales and increase public engagement with the team and the JFF mission.

Supreme would use its share of game proceeds to cover development costs, recurrent overhead and a "normal profit" if they choose. An agreed percentage would go to the JFF for its chosen programs.
    My guesstimate is that a successful RBZ game could generate US$500,000+/year for the JFF

The RBZ Lotto game developed by Supreme Ventures could have a limited term but run at least until the 2018 WC.

In return Supreme would be offered a major sponsor designation for the JFF...with commensurate sponsor benefits..signage at games, press events, ad mentions, celebrity endorsements etc etc

Supreme of course has all the infrastructure to quickly develop and support such a venture and seamlessly plug a RBZ-branded game into their platform & dealer network.
    What may incentivize Supreme further is the huge potential for improved visibility and public goodwill via association with football.

The gaming concept could also be rolled over periodically by Supreme to support other sports or educational initiatives that are worthy... but let's start with football

Respectfully,

Don1
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

check out Georgia Hope scholarship. The good thing Zel Miller did.

Lotto money sponsor universal Pre-K and College scholarship to all instate college for kids with B+ and higher average in high school.

Yes JFF ad Supreme venture can do this.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good suggestion boss! Any idea how much money could be generated for the JFF's coffers through this venture? Just an estimate would be good as I have no idea.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        check out Georgia Hope scholarship. The good thing Zel Miller did.

Lotto money sponsor universal Pre-K and College scholarship to all instate college for kids with B+ and higher average in high school.

Yes JFF ad Supreme venture can do this.
        ok boss.... glad yuhseeit

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Supreme would use its share of game proceeds to cover development costs, recurrent overhead and a "normal profit" if they choose. An agreed percentage would go to the JFF for its chosen programs.
          My guesstimate is that a successful RBZ game could generate US$500,000+/year for the JFF
          it's just a guess .... but if ah even $250K sup'n betta dan nutten

Comment

Anything would be better than what they are getting right now.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I thought lotto money was already going to football?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Greetings Cappo,

Here's a concept to enable sorely needed public financial support for football and a steady income stream for the JFF.
                My preference is to (of course) direct support for your WC campaign... but more importantly in my view... to also support a strong youth development program.

THE PLAN
                Please engage with Supreme Ventures to develop an attractive Lotto game using the JFF's brands, trademarks & imagery in its product design, branding & marketing. This would include player imagery of course.... all the better to drive sales and increase public engagement with the team and the JFF mission.

The RBZ Lotto game developed by Supreme Ventures could have a limited term but run at least until the 2018 WC.

In return Supreme would be offered a major sponsor designation for the JFF...with commensurate sponsor benefits..signage at games, press events, ad mentions, celebrity endorsements etc etc

Supreme of course has all the infrastructure to quickly develop and support such a venture and seamlessly plug a RBZ-branded game into their platform & dealer network.
                What may incentivize Supreme further is the huge potential for improved visibility and public goodwill via association with football.

The gaming concept could also be rolled over periodically by Supreme to support other sports or educational initiatives that are worthy... but let's start with football

Respectfully,

Don1
                Great idea, now we talking!!

Comment

Figured you out long time ago just a matter of waiting patiently for you to expose yourself. When I suggested that teams in Ja pooled together and opened a franchise in the MLS. You were the first to cry it down saying no money. It's now obvious that the MLS will take off and Ja cannot afford it anymore.

Instead you are here talking about playing Bingo to support the Rboyz. It's obvious you are not friendly with numbers. What's Ja's pop. size? Aren't the people burdened with taxes? How many lotto games going on in Ja right now?

Next thing you will come and say "keep a big dance or show to support Rboyz". Yup Brilliant

Comment

Figured you out long time ago just a matter of waiting patiently for you to expose yourself. When I suggested that teams in Ja pooled together and opened a franchise in the MLS. You were the first to cry it down saying no money. It's now obvious that the MLS will take off and Ja cannot afford it anymore.
                    mi spleen!!!

So the same people you suggest in your post below that have no money and a tiny population should "pool money" to launch a MLS franchise @ US$100+ Million startup investment PLUS operating expenses of multiple US$ million/month??????????????

You are a confused fellow... and I'm being charitable here

Instead you are here talking about playing Bingo to support the Rboyz. It's obvious you are not friendly with numbers. What's Ja's pop. size? Aren't the people burdened with taxes?
                    My proposal is aimed at raising funds for the RBZ in a way that's doable and can be launched within a few months

You return with your hairbrained scheme to launch a MLS franchise Jamaica cannot support and which there is zero reason to believe the MLS would want.

Man guh find sitten fi duh...yuh nuh ready fi dis yet
                    Last edited by Don1; July 25, 2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

yuhseeit

Comment

Working...
                      X