Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Gaal at work

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28452515
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I particularly liked how he kept Cleverly on the field because Cleverly did not prove his worth....
    The only similarities between both games is Man U scored three in the first half,and the players remained compact.The latter proved fruitful in the first(good on getting the ball from the opponent,and effective regardding advancing the ball-a possesion game)game but unsuccessful in the second one.There is a possibility that Rooney and his army would have found the suitable gear had they not been substituted,a slow start is a tremendous problem but the second half team was certainly disappointing.There seems to be a trend being set to field Young on the right,I think it has something to do with Januzaj.Shaw had another mediocre game but not missing to me is he protects his ball well.and can easily make the transition from defense to offense.I do think James has the makings of being a franchise player though.
    Mata scored a beauty,Rooney has made his case to the coach.The task at hand is to identify the strongest 11.
    Defense sucks.
    Last edited by Rockman; July 26, 2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

..and how much is he getting paid to tell them that bit of advice?
      Peter R

Comment

Spread out among other things?
        Look,Rooney took two text book penalties(maximum chance of it not being saved) that just happens to be executed exactly the way he was advised by his coach.

Comment

This is his secret; he has a midas touch according to Robben; with a certain appendage! hope he's not using that part of his anatomy on the players! http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topi...et-to-success/
          Peter R

Comment

truth is, i have never met a sane dutch man...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X