No announcement yet.

Paul how does liverpool look this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bwayyy Paul typical....(yet)........hahaha ..yuh see wha a mean bout weak heart ...lol marque, nuh you say wi nuh ave di finances fi compete wid certain team ?....Didnt Rafa invest in youth and yuh cuss di man ..

Bwooy mi a tell yuh ...ow yuh think Sterling Buss , through which system.....All the above you named are damm good buys that will shine.

I expect yuh tuh cuss dem when things arent going right and jump on their wagon when the ship starts to right , cc Skertel,Johnson,etc etc .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      My bwayyy Paul typical....(yet)........hahaha ..yuh see wha a mean bout weak heart ...lol marque, nuh you say wi nuh ave di finances fi compete wid certain team ?....Didnt Rafa invest in youth and yuh cuss di man ..

Bwooy mi a tell yuh ...ow yuh think Sterling Buss , through which system.....All the above you named are damm good buys that will shine.

I expect yuh tuh cuss dem when things arent going right and jump on their wagon when the ship starts to right , cc Skertel,Johnson,etc etc .
      "jump on their wagon"? LOL!! If anyone should know bout jumping on any wagon is you. LOL!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

One name Lucas ,no two Henderson..lol......weak heart.yuh neva support nuh liverpool player yet,not even Saurez when im buss....yuh bawl fi quality and when dem get sell to spain then yuh see value.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One name Lucas ,no two Henderson..lol......weak heart.yuh neva support nuh liverpool player yet,not even Saurez when im buss....yuh bawl fi quality and when dem get sell to spain then yuh see value.
          You are right - I don't support no player - I support MY CLUB!!! You are a hero worshipper, you probably have a statue of Rafa in your bedroom. LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You dont support the club, you support you !...yuh wishy washy, wallow in mud , blow in the wind......weak heart ... i cant wait for the season to start to hear your usual bellows about lack of quality.

Comment

You dont support the club, you support you !...yuh wishy washy, wallow in mud , blow in the wind......weak heart ... i cant wait for the season to start to hear your usual bellows about lack of quality.
              Move an' gweh...of all people, you have some nerve a call people wishy washy when a t'ree time u run wey...hug up Citey and leave out my club. Turncoat. KMT. Me beg u jes don' put fi u long goat mout' pon mi team! Predic' every City game doh...dat would be noice.

Comment

Working...
              X