Torres misses goal from 2yds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torres misses goal from 2yds

The boy needs a St. Thomas obeah woman to give him a bath.

"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Torres ,Torres, Torres.. !
    Peter R

Comment

Me caan say nuttin,Rooney missed one in the WC ,he was probably on the goal line,the degree of difficulty was higher but nevertheless in the end it was seen as a terrible miss.

Comment

that could not have been easy.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Arrogance or stupid?
          Still has not lost his confidence even after 2 seasons of less than stellar goal-scoring exploits or has lost his mind for awhile?

I prefer to think he is still a believer in his abilities...and is still a bit arrogant! ...after all he knows he could have 'puffed his cheeks and blown' on that ball and it would have 'flown' into goal! Right?

So even on that miss...GOOD?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Suarez done! He has seen 3 1/2 seasons with Chelsea already and he is not getting better. I think they should let him go on a free.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Suarez done! He has seen 3 1/2 seasons with Chelsea already and he is not getting better. I think they should let him go on a free.
              You called to my attention when I mis-spoke on the 'headless chicken'. I shall not point to your error
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Saw it now. I meant Torres.

I know why I wrote Suarez though. I was going to say FIFA should impose a Suarez type ban on Torres for missing that goal.
                So Suarez was on my mind.

Comment

Working...
                X