Tickets still available for LFC v Man $ityat Yankee Stadium,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets still available for LFC v Man $ityat Yankee Stadium,

BUT, bwoy de ticket price dem high!! The cheapest I see is $62 with prices ranging up to $162 of what's left. The stadium looks 2/3 sold out from the graphic.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004C5CB38E97EA
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    BUT, bwoy de ticket price dem high!! The cheapest I see is $62 with prices ranging up to $162 of what's left. The stadium looks 2/3 sold out from the graphic.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004C5CB38E97EA
    You think that is high?

Last week when Manchester City visited Kansas City to play Sporting KC, I said I was going to check and see if I could get tickets. For what was available it was $168 and cheapest tickets in the $80 range were all sold out. I just said, well, me nuh like Sporting or City that much anyway.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I think it was a sold out game.

The stadium holds about what? 20,000 ?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yes. I understand that there is talk in adding another 7000 seats by 2018. Still small, but the atmosphere is great.

I have gone to see KC Wizards matches at Arrowhead Stadium (80,000 capacity), and the fans were just swallowed up in that big space. The feel was not there at all. I hope they will take time to expand and not rush into it because they see the fan base is there for now. They need to make sure they need to expand before making the commitment.
        But then, if they continue to host US national team games, it would still be worth it.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I love the KC Stadium!!

Intimate, close to the field. Great place.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Another thing I like, I do not think there is a bad seat in the house! It really makes a difference to watching old KC Wizards at Arrowhead.

You know I used to try take in the Wizards games when Onandi Lowe and later Jermaine Hue were here. Another thing with Arrowhead was when it is hot in Kansas City (100°F +), it is like hell in there!

Comment

Working...
            X