X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, What's up?

How you like de new Yankee Stadium?
    Peter R

If I didden guh to good school...a would tell you aff.

Anyway, I must congratulate your team for a gritty performance!

BTW: Was that X I saw taking a picture with a Liverpool player? Have to respect X for attending and supporting his team. Marin must be very jealous
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      If I didden guh to good school...a would tell you aff.

Anyway, I must congratulate your team for a gritty performance!

BTW: Was that X I saw taking a picture with a Liverpool player? Have to respect X for attending and supporting his team. Marin must be very jealous
      You were mistaken - on both fronts. The report is that BEFORE the game he ran down to the field to take a picture with the City team...first him tek a picture wid Joe Hart, den wid Richards whispering ("glad you staying, Liverpool ain't the right shot for you")...but when dem lose now, witnesses sey dem see him run go to the Liverpool bench and try nuff himself up 'gains' Sterling and Sturridge a try tek selfie wid dem, but Sterling beat him back:

Sterling: "Wait - are you the X that Paul Marin's on about?"
      X: "Yes, but Paul is an eediat"
      Sterling: "No he's not - he proved you was a City man! I read the court papers - you's for City!!!"
      X: "Cho...ah nuh nuttin' dat"
      Sterling: "You's also a heX! Get away from me before you brings me bad luck!"
      X: "Jes one piccha...ah beg you!"
      Sterling (running away): "Get away from me, you's a heX! City man! Leave me out!"
      X: (kiss teeth): "One foot balla...YOW! YAYA!! COME TEK A PICCHA WID ME!!"

And that as Rafa would say...is fact!
      Last edited by Paul Marin; July 31, 2014, 10:36 AM.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That was gooooooooooood!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dawg nyam you and HL suppa dis season. You notice how Tilla keep quiet and stay out a unuh bangarang? He doesn't want to remind the forum of heX's short stint on the Chel$ki bandwagon.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Dawg nyam you and HL suppa dis season. You notice how Tilla keep quiet and stay out a unuh bangarang? He doesn't want to remind the forum of heX's short stint on the Chel$ki bandwagon.
            All me know seh is devil, jesus, and as they say on Game of Thrones, the "old gods and the new", all a dem haffi beat me down if heX tink seh him ah go put him goat mout' pon fi me team. Him is HL man now. Cyan come back yasso! You neva notice that Liverpool tykle chance went eena di tylit di minute de bwoy seh him is Liverpool again!?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

When the season hit January, I was anticipating PunXsutawney Phil"s prediction like how the desert want water. I was so happy when he finally opened his mouth and said Loserfool.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When the season hit January, I was anticipating PunXsutawney Phil"s prediction like how the desert want water. I was so happy when he finally opened his mouth and said Loserfool.
                There is a decade worth of history to show that it is a 100% record de bwoy a sport! HL and Bricktop problem now.

Comment

Can't wait for X to surface.

Maybe he is still 'anging out wid the Liverpool squad
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Can't wait for X to surface.

Maybe he is still 'anging out wid the Liverpool squad
                    Move your bum@o####t out a door an tek you bwoy X wid u!!!! U no see seh raheem run him!!?? KMT.

Comment

Hey 5th columnist, mind how yuh a chat bout me bredrin heX yuh know. The man a die-hard Livercituan. Yuh cut dem man deh and him bleed purple.

Comment

Hey 5th columnist, mind how yuh a chat bout me bredrin heX yuh know. The man a die-hard Livercituan. Yuh cut dem man deh and him bleed purple.
                        You mean "light purple". LOL!!! What a joka. Anyway, him is HxL problem now. He he....

Comment

That was a hard game to watch, from a TV viewing perspective... the angle of the camera plus the fact the mid-field one appeared to be so far back from the field... the cut of the grass also created illusions as to where players were relative to the ball... who was it that lamented, Dunny I think, the lack of quality fields that the teams in this tournament are playing on?

Anyway, the game was fast-paced and had its moments... the highlight for me was Sterling's goal. I believe the fans in the stands got their money's worth.
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X