Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez 'proud' of Chelsea link

Monday 28 May 2007

Tevez looks set to leave West Ham after helping keep the club in the Premier League and the Argentina striker has already been mentioned as a possible transfer target for some of Europe's leading clubs including Real Madrid.

CARLOS TEVEZ The 23-year-old has a reported £40million release clause in his contract and would be happy to remain in England after his impressive debut season.
    The 23-year-old has a reported £40million release clause in his contract and would be happy to remain in England after his impressive debut season.

"I still don't know where I will play next season," he told The Sun.

Chelsea and Real Madrid have been talked about, but I still don't know where I'll go.

"I'm staying calm and I hope everything gets resolved as soon as possible.
    "I don't know if I'm worth £40million but it makes me proud that a club as important as Chelsea is interested.

CARLOS TEVEZ

"I don't have any preferences about where I'll play - my desire is to continue playing football and I don't mind if it's in England or in another league.

"One of the things I like most about English football is the contact you have with the fans. It's special to be able to celebrate goals by going to the crowd and hugging some of them.

"If I have to stay in England it wouldn't be inconvenient because I feel completely adapted.
    "The last three months I felt really good in England, very comfortable."
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

yeah mon........we'll tek him !
    "Stand in love, don't fall in love" Stephen Marley

Comment

Working...
    X