RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, HL, Bricktop - What happen to your team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, HL, Bricktop - What happen to your team?

Ya'll looking very lifeless as Arsenal look like dem ready fi tump unu down. I am surprised...what happen? Pelligrini playing rope-a-dope? Very uninspired preseason for your team, very, very interesting.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Community Shield is a friendly...duh.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

season start yet?

Comment

Manchester City will not win the Premier League this season, take it from me. That I am sure.

Comment

That's no big prediction.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny, gimmie the pick-six lottery numbah dem nuh?

Thanks in advance.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

His prediction about Man U last season?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                His prediction about Man U last season?
                Rockman I did warn unuh about Man U last season but unuh didn't believe.
                City man dem can pull this thread at the end of the season and I will be proved correct.

Comment

So who do you predict will win the league this season, O Great Seer Dunnastrodamus or should I say DunCleo???
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You sure did,as I alluded to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      So who do you predict will win the league this season, O Great Seer Dunnastrodamus or should I say DunCleo???
                      London calling!! 2 horse race too close to call Chelsea or Arsenal.
                      followed by the 2 Manchester clubs and Liverpool 5th.

Comment

Ok sir. While yuh at it, can yuh whisper this week's winning Powerball numbers to me. Tek time talk 'cause me nuh waan HL hear. Him too faas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Ok sir. While yuh at it, can yuh whisper this week's winning Powerball numbers to me. Tek time talk 'cause me nuh waan HL hear. Him too faas.
                          Mi no deal wid Powerball Boss!! See you ova so mek mi deal with u case in a di new dream team competition!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            Mi no deal wid Powerball Boss!! See you ova so mek mi deal with u case in a di new dream team competition!!
                            lol

Comment

Working...
                            X