Dunny and Stoni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny and Stoni

Balo will fit right into the SS, to SMS .....we have all the tools to win the prem.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Expound pon dat X, enlighten me.

Comment

1st of all Mario isnt as inflexible as some would like us to conclude , or lazy as the pundits put it.This is a very industrious tempermental young man ,nothing different from any other top striker.He isnt the head case like Saurez, Ibramobitch or Costa ,like the british media loves to potray.

He had issues with one man coach who wanted to be his daddy , Mancini, in fact every bodys daddy, we saw how that worked out.Keep in mind Mancini kept him for as long as he could.Every top class manager have spoken of his talent and potential to elevate it.Thats the kicker , if he is great now and they reason he can be greater, then seeing that he is a liverpool player,he will be greater.

Mario is versatile to the point of being used as a winger during his early times at Milan ,he also dribbles and is quick, this stationary figure you speak of could not have lasted at the top for so long.Excellent one touch balla.

Mario will surprise those who are biased,or the untrained eye.He will flourish.I like the complex that he brings to the club (us against them) all that suits Liverpool well, to the diehearts its a welcome move,nothing sells like that controversy,cc: Saurez.

I have faith in the youth coach to bring the best out of Mario, I think Arsenal made a bo bo , by overlooking him , mi inna heaven wid dis new purchase.

I can see him and SS interchanging all over the field....People deddd, people deddd, deddd , deedd.

I am looking at at least 15 -20 goals this season, if he does better it would not surprise me and no disciplinarian issues.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have to admit that I think this is an excellent signing by the youth coach. That combination of Ballo, Sterling, Sturridge and Cuthino (sp), will cause some serious damage.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Youth coach master stroke .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ow7vt0fKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDgaJKZr00

Liverpool may be just the place for Mario Balotelli to get back to basics
          Face of new multi-cultural Italy may need a break from Milan and the old country to help ease strain

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...li-italy-milan

Is like Onandi Lowe reborn inna liverpool shirt.

Comment

Your emotional rollercoaster is so entertaining! Such a tortured and conflicted soul. And so YOUNG?!!!

Karl?😳😳😳😳

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thats the way it should be , its life...I kinda like the seige mentality, us against them , the underdogs, believe it or not the youth coach and I have alot in common, unlike some weak hearts.

Comment

😄😄😄😄😄😄

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I say that too.

Comment

I like Balo as a person and hopes he does well, however I am old school in the way I think professionals should behave. Balo is a free spirit and quite tempermental. I think most of his issues is because of the crap he have to put up with growing up in Italy. He is as talented as anyone of the top strikers but needs managing properly. I hope he behaves and prove the doubters wrong.

Comment

Just a week ago he had no confidence in Rodgers. When he signed Lambert it was the end of the world and now one signing and him and Liverpool a di best thing since slice bread.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Supa Mario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3lF1BQDdwI

Coup d'etat

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          we have all the tools to win the prem.
                          Laaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwdddd Jesu fada...our annual kiss of death
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Or your annual weak heart proclamation ....THINK !

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              Thats the way it should be , its life...I kinda like the seige mentality, us against them , the underdogs, believe it or not the youth coach and I have alot in common, unlike some weak hearts.
                              You are a friggin joka...after you call the man "fool" you a come fren him up? You are as dim as dem come. LOL!!!

"We have a certified fool [BR] running the club, a bastion under Rafa, Hodgson and Daglish..."?
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X