Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool to add Eto to their team

Samuel Eto is about to sign on for a year at Anfield
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    Samuel Eto is about to sign on for a year at Anfield
    Okay...okay...okay....not a terrible thing, experienced, good for 20 minutes or more maybe...BUT WE STILL NEED A GERRARD UNDERSTUDY. And a nex thing...we still need an heir to his Royal Redness!!! I think the closest thing we have is either Skrtel or Lovren...Lovren kinda new still.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

not a terrible thing, experienced, good for 20 minutes or more maybe
      add to that "when he is fit". He still can contribute, but he is injured so often.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Okay...okay...okay....not a terrible thing, experienced, good for 20 minutes or more maybe...BUT WE STILL NEED A GERRARD UNDERSTUDY. And a nex thing...we still need an heir to his Royal Redness!!! I think the closest thing we have is either Skrtel or Lovren...Lovren kinda new still.
        X; Your X-pert analysis on Marin's post please.

Thanks.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          X; Your X-pert analysis on Marin's post please.

Thanks.
          X-pert? LOL!!!!! Now that's funny...LOL!!!! Haa haa haa haa....Woiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....he he he....that's a really good one!!! Why you so cruel to di bwoy. Him is a big City man an' yu a t'row him to the lion(s) (me) - wha' wrang wid u?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Reminds me of a line from Michael Jackson's song "Ben"...😜😜😜

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Reminds me of a line from Michael Jackson's song "Ben"...😜😜😜
              LOL!!!! I couldn't help myself I had to look these lyrics up - they are perfect for HL (played by MJ) and X (Ben), absolutely priceless!!! Ha ha ha ha ha....woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e.......I'm renaming this

HL's ODE TO X
              Ben, the two of us need look no more
              We both found what we were looking for
              With a friend to call my own
              I'll never be alone
              And you my friend will see
              You've got a friend in me
              (You've got a friend in me)

Ben, you're always running here and there
              (Here and there)
              You feel you're not wanted anywhere (Certainly not on the Kop)
              (Anywhere)
              If you ever look behind
              And don't like what you find
              There's something you should know
              You've got a place to go
              (You've got a place to go)

I used to say "I" and "me"
              Now it's "us", now it's "we"
              I used to say "I" and "me"
              Now it's "us", now it's "we"

Ben, most people would turn you away
              I don't listen to a word they say
              They don't see you as I do
              I wish they would try to
              I'm sure they'd think again
              If they had a friend like Ben
              (A friend)
              Like Ben
              (Like Ben)
              Like Ben

Comment

Working...
              X