Arsenal not Ready for the Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal not Ready for the Top

I told all the Arsenal fans Arsenal coach doesn't have any tactical nuance and that the team needed better players to win the Premier League...lol..What did Dunny and Gamma said season just start..well well ...not even one shot on goal from any of arsenal players against Everton...so far in the 60th minute. I mean 2 nil down and you still have Campbell on the bench..What is really going on.
    Last edited by PeeJay; August 23, 2014, 01:55 PM.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

How much Brick say unnuh spend ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

50 Quid lol...

The team need a steel in the middle, and a coach who is tactical
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Been saying that for years,winning the FA cup was a jinx, he might stay arounf for another 8 years to win another one by then you will be in the championship.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ladies, the final score is 2-2.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Is X and Peejay the same person?

Comment

A just the second week.
              Playing Everton at home is not a very easy task.
              A wonder what you have fi say now that it is 2-2?????

He had no tatics???
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sick of these August predictions!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

More importantly, how did Ozil do?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

badly just spinning around, if it was him that cross wouldn'

have been made...he cannot make a cross field pass. ass sas sin the arsenal coach tactics was terrible. EARLIER CHANGES WOULD HAVE WON THE GAME oZIL WAS NOT NEEDED. tHE BIG gERMAN CLEARLY WAS NOT READY ALSO..iT IS NOT ABOUT DRAW TOP TIER TEAMS PLAY TO WIN OR SHUT TEAMS OUT.

Comment

you think him go out deh fi play fi a draw?????

Again my analysis on Ozil is spot on. he needs a cutting edge. He has good skills but....
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        you think him go out deh fi play fi a draw?????

Again my analysis on Ozil is spot on. he needs a cutting edge. He has good skills but....
                        Yuh wait till him have that breakout game, set up 3 goal and score 2, yuh will never hear di end of it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tactics my friend the coach was saved by his team individual

play. He played Ozil on the wing, while commenting that he didn't want back Cesc cause he has Ozil..lol, Then played Wilshere in God's knows what position..Wilshere is garbage, why wait on a player all these years. Ozil cause the second goal by not defending properly. Why this I knew would be a liability as soon as i saw the team sheet. Arsenal depend too much on intricate passing to score a goal, plus to do that requires swift passing not slow build up that will allow the defense of the other team to set up. This coach Wenger got bail out by his team's individualism..His tactics are way off..Clearly he seem to overestimate his players skills. Wilshere cannot be the general as of today in any team nor a defensive mid. Probably later on in the future but not this year. ..see Dunny's wait..for Wilshere to be effective ..like Ramsey.lol

Comment

"Wilshere is garbage". No doubt injury set him back but you know what? I can bet you were one of them talking the same thing about Ramsey until last year. Players coming back from long term injury needs to play themselves back in. One of the major problem with Arsenal over the years is they had too many players who couldn't play a full season, including Walcott, Van Persie, and the list goes on and on.

Relax, season just started, before Wilshere went out nuff people were calling for him over Ramsey.

Comment

yeah man, mi a wait fi the breakout game.

Comment

Working...
                              X