Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs mauling Harry

Tottenham is like a pit bull chewing up a chihuahua
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Tottenham is like a pit bull chewing up a chihuahua
    What strange analogy? Considering that a bull is a herbivore, it sounds strange talking about a bull "chewing up a Chihuahua".

Sorry Jangle. I guess we should expect this sort of thing when you attend "town school".
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Lol me caan bother
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I just saw the goals from that game. I did not see the match.
        It would look like the QPR defense was caught napping on most of those goals though. What do you think?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, I guess you missed the "pit" before the "bull" If you want to see what dogs can do to other dogs, watch a movie called "Amores Perros". It's Mexican...and may be in Spanish, but check some of the dogfight scenes...

C-bar wasn't that bad a school BTW...
          Peter R

Comment

OK teach, I totally missed the "pit" before the bull. Guess I was in too much of a hurry to mess with Jangle.

Comment

Not your fault, Tilla.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Not your fault, Tilla.
                Seet deh! Even a Munro man missed it too so...

Comment

Working...
                X