What a side that look uncertain? 75 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a side that look uncertain? 75 million

Already spent! That means 125m left in the kitty? Get a defensive mid fast! Why persist with Young on the left when he cannot use his left foot? Respect to the youngsters who did well at the back.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie, 63.9 million pound for DiMaria, Is he worth that much?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Lazie, 63.9 million pound for DiMaria, Is he worth that much?
      At this point I don't care as long as he can help the side improve. Still wondering where the defensive mid is. Seeing the youngster playing midfield showed that there is a shortage of players for that position.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I would suggest to LvP to get a life size poster of Kawaga siiting and substitute that for him on our bench.
        The asian should just quit football and patent whatever he is using to make himself invisible.
        There is incredible money to be made from the big spenders of the military.
        So Mata is scoring,his he fulfilling his primary duty as a provider?

Comment

Kagawa hasn't lived up to expectations when given the chance. I heard today that the list of players we are willing to let go is up to 12. We need a new team and after watching this weekend's round of matches, I may have to call it early this season. However, it's still too early and we have a number of better players out. Right now, we look like a team competing to avoid relegation. Sh!tty, Chel$ki, Loserfool, Tottenham and Everton are playing awesome football. Who saw the chop from Ivanovic, not to mention the body shift from Lamela? Right now, we need 3 players. DiMaria (almost done), Vidal (WTF???), and a solid CD. For that CD position, I would go grab a proven CD from out of one of the lower teams in the EPL as a short term fix. Blackett (who looks the best of the 3), Smalling, and Jones need a senior defender to marshal the back. I am not sure if Rojo is that player.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X