BoyU? Can see immediately that Angel Di Maria is a massive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoyU? Can see immediately that Angel Di Maria is a massive

massive player. Does the simple things extremely well. Pulls in to support space with never ending movement.

Vision and passing? Excellent!

Pace extremely good.

...also seen in this BoyU TEAM a display of lack of confidence. It shows in touch too often being just a bit off. ...that, I think, is the difference between ties score and not being up!

Good result at this stage if the BoyU's players confidence and touch was up to par...on run of play would have been Burnley 2, BoyU 3. ...but this is football and as my Arsenal has shown creation of chances and being one touch away from the "in on goal" move can be as far apart as "infinite space".
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

LvG should play the4-4-2 formation,he can make it work if he fields Kawaga.Fletcher plays as the defensive mid until Herrera returns.Goal scorer Mata comes off the bench for Kawaga when needed.
    The fervor regardi.g tge transfer market is welcomed,all we have to hope is there is no more i.juries.In the end,my guess is Man UKwhen all players are available)will be largely a new team.
    Have to wait it out for everything to come together.

Comment

Working...
    X