The truth is a lot of English players are just not good enou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth is a lot of English players are just not good enou

MARTIN SAMUEL: The truth is a lot of English players are just not good enough

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3C0kCSkGy
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Interesting article. Now let's count the number of Yard DNA players in the. English side, yes a very high count, Sturridge, Sterling, Johnson, Townsend, Smalling, Lennon, Walcott, Oxlade Chamberlain, on the bubble,Dyer, Routledge, Possibly Aaron's in the future.

Comment

Di ting is dem not been good enough fi ah while now, dat nuh clear fi si.

Comment

Englan much bettah fi dem financial football development but not much else if yuh fi call ah spade. Wah Englan duh fi enhance or improve dem current footballah dem technical ability fi compete pan di worl stage? Nutten at all if yuh ask him. Dem jus wi earn nuff pounds but produce very likkle pan di worl stage.

Comment

This is just the plain truth. English ballers are lazy and live a cushy lifestyle. They command such a high fee from a early age that they don't try hard enough.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            This is just the plain truth. English ballers are lazy and live a cushy lifestyle. They command such a high fee from a early age that they don't try hard enough.
            Cleverly was making 70gs a week? MU needs to sue for a refund.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Stoni, where did you get it that Johnson, Townsend, Smalling, Lennon were of Jamaican ancestry? I also heard you mention Routledge, can you verify as well.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It's all out there, just look up the detail on each and you will find it, I have verified all of those also Walker from Tottenham is one I believe I confirmed some time ago as well.

Comment

Yuh didn't watch the world cup? A just know yuh see the light???
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    You hit the nail on the head Jangle, spoilt brats. I can't believe Welbeck was on 110,000 pounds per week at Man U!! Absolutely crazy.

Comment

Most of the kids in England I see are not really interested in anything but watching the game or playing Xbox etc. The ones who play, some get in a trouble at young age because of the surrounding and football culture. A example is Ravel Morrison, and Sterling could have easily gone that way, Big UP Liverpool how they handled him.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        MARTIN SAMUEL: The truth is a lot of English players are just not good enough

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3C0kCSkGy
                        Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                        Yes! ...but so it is for all countries.
                        Do not for one moment think England has not had the set of individuals to win highest of national TEAM glory. TALENT ABOUNDS! ...it is ENGLAND's 'teachers' that are not good enough.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X