Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu** possee...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...l-Scholes.html

Do you agree with Scholes that all three of your big name strikers can't play at the same time? The way the manager seems to see it (I may be wrong) is that you will have something like a 3-5-2 where Rooney is part of the 5 with Mata, Di Maria, +2, and RVP and Falcao up front. Wouldn't that be a possibility? Rooney to me is more key to your team's success than anyone else.

But, I really don't care, I hope unu lose every game from here to eternity, that Van Gaal is the next Moyes, and that X, HL, and BT(closet Manu** a'ready anyway), become Manu** supporters...dooming you to the curse of the cabraboca forever. Muaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaa haaa haaa!!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

I think it was a missed opportunity,adequately replacing Sholes is still the thing to do.
    LvG gave RvP time off,RvP upon his return seems to be not game ready.My guess is RvP will always be our starter and what we are witnessing is LvP assessing Rooney.
    Let me try to understand things,three man defense,three man midfieldnand not three man strike force,the keeper is a must so that leaves only one position.....
    If everybody is injury free,this season we will be debuting almost a new team.

Comment

Mata is going to be the odd man out. He was not purchased by this coach and he is worst at defensive duties. He is going to rub the pine.

Those forward bought are good choices, my problem is with buying 3 left backs.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...l-Scholes.html

Do you agree with Scholes that all three of your big name strikers can't play at the same time? The way the manager seems to see it (I may be wrong) is that you will have something like a 3-5-2 where Rooney is part of the 5 with Mata, Di Maria, +2, and RVP and Falcao up front. Wouldn't that be a possibility? Rooney to me is more key to your team's success than anyone else.

But, I really don't care, I hope unu lose every game from here to eternity, that Van Gaal is the next Moyes, and that X, HL, and BT(closet Manu** a'ready anyway), become Manu** supporters...dooming you to the curse of the cabraboca forever. Muaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaa haaa haaa!!!!
        Did anyone really expect all 3 to be out there at once? One has to sit on the bench until called. That is why I regret Rooney being captain as I want all 3 to be in a position of scoring if they want to start the next game. Rooney is the most versatile of the 3 as he could play almost anywhere. Right now if Rooney play CD and the team win ... mi good wid that.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Did anyone really expect all 3 to be out there at once? One has to sit on the bench until called. That is why I regret Rooney being captain as I want all 3 to be in a position of scoring if they want to start the next game. Rooney is the most versatile of the 3 as he could play almost anywhere. Right now if Rooney play CD and the team win ... mi good wid that.
          I understand that, but my question is still do you see any scenario where all three start? If so, how would that line up look?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Mata is going to be the odd man out. He was not purchased by this coach and he is worst at defensive duties. He is going to rub the pine.

So how do you see them lining up? Who up front, who in the middle, who at the back? I agree with Lazie that all 3 would probably NOT start (most games) but I also think Van Gaal is a little crazy and might actually put them all on the pitch at the same time. Remember, Rooney is skipper, that means he is an automatic starter (more or less)...so is it RvP and Falcao to fight it out, or is it possible he starts all 3. I think he will start all 3 in some situations.

Comment

The thing is Di-Maria is very Mobile, can run the wing and interchange in the middle. Rooney can drop deep and can move to any side. Van Persie never play a full season except the championship year. Mata can be a weak link in a team that is bawling for defense. If anything he is not very versatile and will be the one on the bench. He wasn't bought by this coach. That is a good option to have, unlike at the right back and center mid.
              Last edited by Assasin; September 5, 2014, 02:23 PM.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The thing is Di-Maria is very Mobile, can run the wing and interchange in the middle. Rooney can drop deep and can move to any side. Van Persie never play a full season except the championship year. Mata can be a weak link in a team that is bawling for defense. If anything he is not very versatile and will be the one on the bench. He wasn't bought by this coach. That is a good option to have, unlike at the right back and center mid.
                Stop wid the analysis paralysis an gimme a @#$@%$%^ lineup wid di 3 strika pon di field nuh! Cho!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  I understand that, but my question is still do you see any scenario where all three start? If so, how would that line up look?
                  It is possible, but what if a fresh forward is needed late in the game? Rooney can play Mata's role or DiMAria could be put in Mata's role and Rooney could go wide. However, the best option is to play 2, and save one for later in the game ..... if needed.

Based on how RvP looked, he needs to sit.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

3 left backs? Shaw is a left back. Rojo is a center back that can play left back. Danny Blind can play defensive mid, center back and left back.

Comment

Di Maria, on one wing Van Persie Shade the left, Falcoa up top and Rooney shading them and interchanging with Van Persie and the overlapping wingback. Mata on the bench.

Blacket, left back center, rojo center. Right center, I don't know(Maybe Phil Jones) Valencia. Center Mid, I would love to see the new Dutch player before I decide

Comment

I don't know what tactics Van Gaal will use but it will all end in tears 😭

Comment

There you have it from Lazie. 3 left back.

Comment

There you have it from Lazie. 3 left back.
                            Sass you're wrong. When you state he signed 3 left backs you give the impression he signed 3 players for the same position, which is not true.

Comment

They all play left back at some stage of their career and now can be placed on the right hand side of the field. They could all be tripping over each other if not used carefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X