Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After that first half.. all I can say is

God Help us....

Is football supposed to be a painful viewing experience ?

You saw my comments in X's "Link" thread?

It is painful fi true! Cannot put more than two decent passes together if even that... an when we try dribble, like dem don know seh you mus' dribble AWAY from the player...NOT INTO him. I saw that at least four times..ahhh bwoyyy
    Peter R

Comment

Score?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Keystone Cops to b.c. !
        Peter R

Comment

1-1 second half just start.
          Peter R

Comment

Very good link!

http://sporthd.info/ch3.html
            Peter R

Comment

Much better play in the last few minutes...
              Peter R

Comment

Well, the wheels fall off! 3-1 Canada 75th minute!
                Peter R

Comment

This is a horrendous performance from the team so far. Schaffer has not impressed me so far. The tactical display has been poor in defense and offense.

Also, many of the new players are not performing well at all. J. Loza have missed two easy chances. He has been quite poor.

A. Blake has has regressed since he has been with Philadelphia. He has had a poor game especially the give of goal #3.

Comment

It seems when they don the jersey,intelligence leaves, ah mean dem look dumb,poor decision making galore.

Fiyahouse look betta.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Game over and we have lost 3:1 to a poor Canada team.

I do not have objection for the invited players from the UK. Many of the invited UK players do not respect football in CONCACAF and you can tell from the way they play. Many of the do things in the games that they would never do for their club. Overdribbling, and constantly losing possession of the ball. Of course this is not only from the invited UK players but also all the players. But I would expect better from the players playing professional football.

They better get some major improvement before they go to CFU competition. We must win the CFU competition so that we can move on to the next competition.

Comment

Was it really that bad?

Was there anything good about the Reggae Boyz? I had the free-kick that scored was super. No?

This is depressing. Losing is one thing but when not even the snow ballas look impressive...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem mek football look hard..

Organization poor... does not look like they understand their positioning roles in defense.. they string enough passes to get to the 50 yard line.. after dat.. is lotto draw..

Fundamental skills.. control, look, pass...dem mek it look hard..

Final third.. woeful..

If you intersperse that with the odd good long pass or good freekick.. it all adds up to an upset stomach...

Comment

Working...
                          X