Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Gervinho wear the headband?

Now we know!

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

That's one hell of a comb-over...wow!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        That's one hell of a comb-over...wow!
        Yep, even gives Bobby Charlton a run for his money!

- Xavi

Comment

I bet you guys aren't bald, huh?

Low di man dem! Or get them the number for Rooney's doctor!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Low di man dem! Or get them the number for Rooney's doctor!
            Erm...rapidly getting balder by the day!! And my locks are not conducive to a comb over unfortunately. Are those pictures real though? It doesn't seem so.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              So far, so good! (fingers crossed...)

But there's nothing wrong with being bald. It's just that I find it to be rather sad when bald people can't accept it and come up with elaborate ways to try and hide their baldness -- they're not fooling anyone but themselves!
              - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Are those pictures real though? It doesn't seem so.
                I'm pretty sure they are. I mean, check out his hairline from his younger days:

With Arsenal:

With Ivory Coast:

So I'd say it's a simple case of male pattern baldness at work rather than Photoshop.
                - Xavi

Comment

to "ban' down" him farrid! yuh nuh si seh it a grow?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gervinho is NOT from the Ivory Coast. He is an imposter.

He is a Klingon from the planet Kronos--near the Rumulan Neutral Zone.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X