Jangle, I have been saying this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, I have been saying this

Phil Jones, and Smalling need to go out on loan. No reason why Rio and Vidic should have left this season. Manu needed to buy back Shawcross. They need a ruff, tuff defender like him who know about the EPL and makes little mistakes. He came through the Manu system and he wouldn't cost more than 10 million dollars.

Rafael needs to go. He is a good player but get injured too easy and play with too much emotion.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I agree with you. I think we should get two defenders from the lesser teams. We need defenders with premier league experience. Shawcross would be a good buy. A bredrin of mine said top defenders need to be ugly in the face. We have too many pretty bwoys.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
    X