Don Robinho ah waan yuh SCHOOL dem,

• Don Robinho ah waan yuh SCHOOL dem,

nuh pet an powder nutten. Mi nuh too rate Danny alaves pon di wingback, his defensive game is weak and he tends to get caught high. tactically I don't think england has the winger to force him to stay home (please see what Robinho did to him in the Madrid/ Seville) That position belongs to cicinho, then Maicon.

School dem in what? Being ineffective? Even Joe Cole bettah dan him to rahtid.

What kind of season has Robinho had with Real? I haven't seen much of the Spanish league season.

Jawge, I know I like to mess with you and (half) jokingly call him "The New Denilson", but I have to admit that that is all I saw from him tonight.

All step-overs and no substance.

We may soon hae to refer to him as the step over king. More fluff than substance in my estimation.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Gosg Jawge, I had no idea you thought Don Robinho was at best medocre.
          That is exactly what he has to be for you to conclude...Alves is weak(defensively) for being outplayed by Don Robinho.
          Anyway, Alves should be richer than Beckham, and and and Brazil is lucky to have him. He is respected largely because he is a sound defender.He reminds me of a horse in Jamaica that wins all his races because he doesn't like having sand kicked in his face because of horses ahead of him. Do not make the mistake and take the ball from Alves.
          I saw Robinho making at least one wayward shot, and being dispossessed.., tell me one error committed by Alves in the game?
          Alves is a general!

Alves is a more dynamic shot taker.
            True or false Jawge?
            Manuligan, yuh kno betta Iyah!

He was in fact effective....., players like Christiano and Robinho are seen as becoming and very often are respected from now for things we believe they will do some day. Alves is for today.

Yet Brazil continues to ignore Mancini at Roma.

Robinho needs to take a few lessons from him. This is what you do at the end of a step-over sequence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9GanmtWirM

Not just simply fall over in the box and look like you're about to cry when the ref doesn't give you a penalty.