No announcement yet.

Very well done Danny Welbeck !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE obviously have a tendency of missing things,after all,Pogba faded into oblivion here,AND the list continues.
    But wait,Walcott a garbage then he is good.If yuh live inna glass house...
    That aside,hiw are you Sir?

Comment

There was a time when even an average striker at Man U in being at the helm would be a contender for the Golden Boot Award.Saha,Rooney after Ruud left etc.Because of the system,all they had to do is put the ball in the back of the net.Recapturing that system is being prioritized.
      Seen enough of RvP to know there is that permanence to his class,you will be firced to recant.

Comment

Rockman get over it. We can't have a team with Welbeck, Rooney, Falcao, Chicharito, Januzah and Mata. Welbeck is the weakest of this lot and I am glad that he is finally getting some shine, but he is not good enough for the Empire.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Rockman get over it. We can't have a team with Welbeck, Rooney, Falcao, Chicharito, Januzah and Mata. Welbeck is the weakest of this lot and I am glad that he is finally getting some shine, but he is not good enough for the Empire.
          that's all i have to add....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X