RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B'Top, just heard Nastasic is fit and ready...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B'Top, just heard Nastasic is fit and ready...

...to play.

Fernando is also fit and ready to go. Only Sammy Nasri needs more time to heal.

BTW: I would love to see Jovetic start alongside Aguero in one of these early games.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

jovetic & fernando need to start...toure needs to be benched...silva needs to shoot...

Comment

Toure is now a flop??!!! How much fi him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In my opinion City always had only two players worth mentioning(Agruero and Toure),I guess they only have Agruero now,darn,I fogot about Lampard.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          ...to play.

Fernando is also fit and ready to go. Only Sammy Nasri needs more time to heal.

BTW: I would love to see Jovetic start alongside Aguero in one of these early games.
          HL without Dzeko your boys will not get anywhere fast memba mi told u!!

Comment

when we want the opinion of a loser we will look you up

Comment

his head is not in the game...sit him down till he is over his brother's death or whatever is bothering him mentally...

Comment

I often wonder if Yankees fans find Mets' fans to be as annoying as you are to me.
                "There are levels to this *****,little boy"

Comment

Dunny, I hope that you watched the ManCity game today.

Dzeko is not friggin' good!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The big man had a bad game to be fair. You can't kill him for one bad game boss!

Comment

Working...
                    X