Reggae Girlz Vs Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Girlz Vs Costa Rica

WC qualifying Live on Fox2, 0-0 halftime.
    Girlz two shots on goal vs eight for Ticas.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

80mins, 1-1

http://www.jamaicaolympics.com/jamai...world-cup-live
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ticas 2-1. Ticas advance to semi-final round.

Comment

So the girlz are out?
        Peter R

Comment

They must beat Mexico in their final group match to advance. Mexico also lost to Ticas 0-1.

Comment

I think they showed CR too much respect,thereby folding...
            There are dufferent tactics to be applied to different opponents,keep teams like CR on their heels by making mindful of our attacking prowess,hopefully Mexico will be forced to think defense.
            If I am not mistaking,our team is one if the most well rounded one we have had in recent years,to overcome the obstacles of the US and Brazil getting pass this stage should be relatively easy,that is the sign if real progress I will be cheering for them.

Comment

Working...
            X