Big Quote coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Quote coach

“You have to work for success, success doesn’t come to you,” he said, before adding: “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.”

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport/Schaefer-Believes
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

So the coach have to a run pretty much a camp to get his team prepared.

What if we had a few of these camps nationally??? We didn't have to wait on Caribbean cup.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I lost count on the number of times the coach mentioned the word "fit/fitness".

I am sorry Mosiah ..., but I find it painful to watch local football. (Not that I watch it a lot).

Whenever I do, the pace, the ball management skills and the surface of some of the pitch--make me want to barf on your shoes
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Local ball continues to catch the eyes of scouts,and when matched against foreign clubs,give fair accounts of themselves.The eye sore is our men's international,coached by foreigner and abound with foreign players.

Comment

The above is for you,HL.

Comment

Everyone have their standard.... Rocky Balboa.

BTW, Iz that your quote of did you get it from a newspaper.

ThankX
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X