RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets applaud Joe Hart for his quick thinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets applaud Joe Hart for his quick thinking.

Just saw this article where the writer agreed with Smalling's action that led to the first yellow. Looking at the image below, Hart's distribution would put Navas and Shaw in a foot race for the ball and the writer agreed with Smalling impeding the keeper. I am of the view Shaw did a good job with Navas, furthermore Shaw is pretty quick. Looking at the image below Shaw had an advantage over Navas to get to that ball.

Okay, Man City broke and scored from that play, tough luck ... just regroup and go for the equalizer. Still think he made the wrong choice on that play.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Smalling get too much cards. He need to regroup. Both yellow cards were stupid especially so early in the game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how one man a guh regroup?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lol...ahahahahaahahahaha...

Comment

Smalling knew he was out of position and tried to prevent the fast break. That's my view.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I notice no one is calling you out this week-end...

HL

Comment

they are too busy making silly excuses HL...CSK Moscow next up...business as usual

Comment

exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  they are too busy making silly excuses HL...CSK Moscow next up...business as usual
                  As for CSK, I want them taken behind the barn, hog tied and whipped...SEVERELY!!

Cannot get over the away lost in a empty stadium to those racists hogs!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Smalling knew he was out of position and tried to prevent the fast break. That's my view.
                    Yes, but he should have trusted his teammates to cover.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oh...there he is.

Lazie, yuh aa'rite?

HL

Comment

navas would have been past shaw in a flash...like he was doing all day long...navas is just an idiot who always crosses the ball into the defender...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          Oh...there he is.

Lazie, yuh aa'rite?
                          As in the words of Chronixx "Mi Alrite!" HL, MU fans are not fair weather fans like some here that disappear whenever their team lose a game. Win, lose or draw... my back broad.

Comment

Working...
                          X