My GUNNERS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GUNNERS?

OK! ...the ref team gave the 1st to Anderlecht. ..but that is 1 deh-geh deh-geh goal?

Mertersacker is beaten on pace to a cross and GOAL!

Look...if you are on top and fail to make use of so many chances then too often it comes back to bite you in the arse Qualification for the next round thrown out...and hand in mouth hope that we qualify during the last match.

---

My GUNNERS frustrate the hell out of me! ~ sigh!
    Last edited by Karl; November 4, 2014, 05:57 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ...mussi run eena di fambly!!! LOL!!! Hush...don' min'...drink some ganja tea. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      OK! ...the ref team gave the 1st to Anderlecht. ..but that is 1 deh-geh deh-geh goal?

Mertersacker is beaten on pace to a cross and GOAL!

Look...if you are on top and fail to make use of so many chances then too often it comes back to bite you in the arse Qualification for the next round thrown out...and hand in mouth hope that we qualify during the last match.

---

These Arsenal players brainless no rahtid, not even schoolboys would've been so naive

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        ...mussi run eena di fambly!!! LOL!!! Hush...don' min'...drink some ganja tea. LOL!!!
        Have you been watching my TEAM?
        Do you see the technical quality of each player? Let me tell you - Each excellent!

If I am correct on that technical ability through-out the TEAM then any problems that TEAM has must be tactical awareness...deficiency on/in tactical awareness!

Why then has that not been fixed? Why in matches the TEAM does not display high level on use of 'brain'?

Boss, this was a match we had the on field players to have won by 4 or 5 goals! ...(Now screaming! ->We did not win!!!

Frustrating? That is an understatement!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X