Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Vancouver trade Mattocks???

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...self-offseason

It will also be interesting to see what Philly does with Andre Blake. As I've said before, I think he needs to go to another team where he will get a chance to play.
    Last edited by USAF; November 6, 2014, 12:24 PM.

Blake needs to move now. Mattocks also need a new team. But he needs to go to a team like Portland or Seattle who will work with them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For Mattocks, Seattle is pretty much set at the forward position with Dempsey & Martins, plus young talent that came up through their academy....Portland could take a shot since Porter is already familiar with him & the success they've had with Jamaican players.
      I think Portland would be a good place for Blake, as he would have Ricketts as a mentor.
      *There's also a possibility that the 2 new clubs (Orlando & NYCFC) could make a move for them, as they're presently putting together their squads. Imagine how much Mattocks could learn playing with Villa & Lampard in NY or Kaka in Orlando (he would also have Adrian Heath, Orlando's coach, who was a pretty good goal scorer).

Comment

The reason for me to include Seattle is that the coach is good one and will work with young talent. I know they are stack up. Hope he they don't end up at Toronto as they cut you after 2 games and get some rux from Europe.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
          For Mattocks, Seattle is pretty much set at the forward position with Dempsey & Martins, plus young talent that came up through their academy....Portland could take a shot since Porter is already familiar with him & the success they've had with Jamaican players.
          I think Portland would be a good place for Blake, as he would have Ricketts as a mentor.
          *There's also a possibility that the 2 new clubs (Orlando & NYCFC) could make a move for them, as they're presently putting together their squads. Imagine how much Mattocks could learn playing with Villa & Lampard in NY or Kaka in Orlando (he would also have Adrian Heath, Orlando's coach, who was a pretty good goal scorer).
          Mattocks - Good chat USAF. He needs a coach/teacher who shall challenge him mentally! - TEAMplay, 'the math of the penalty-area' and the art of passing into and on goal. Yup!...physically he has the goods...just needs 'good teacher'.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X