No announcement yet.

Jamaica, Caribbean cup champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He straight up looked like he was giving about 50 percent, he was there in name only.

Comment

Given a goal,and achieved it.
      It started with the disappointing results of the first game.The task was to win the next one,they did.Goal difference could have been a gactor,that was addressed,renderes irrelevant by the victory too.We were not as dominant in yhe second half as we were in the first,we remained the better team in that half though.
      We were better with the penalty kicks,Congrats to the Reggaeboyz!

Comment

Excellent point Rockman, the bar was set high, not because it was not achievable but because it was called and consensus among many was that this was the bottom line and nothing else would suffice with all the implications from a coaching staff standpoint.

Comment

same way dem used to marshall one dwight york!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            same way dem used to marshall one dwight york!
            Have I ever mentioned how proficient you are with the English language?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Yuh change yuh mind pon Hughan Gray?!
              It is a yes and no answer.
              He is better than I initially thought. ...perhaps he was having bad days when I saw him up until this first Caribbean Cup match. ...his game took tremendous upward steps during the course of the tournament. In this tournament it was what it was. Cannot go against my eyes!!!

He did well...very, very well in the tournament. Excellent potential!!! ...now he has the little task of continued improvement. Tremendous talent.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Being able to use "marshall" and "Dwight York" in the same sentence???
                Peter R

Comment

Exactly! I have, in the past, attempted that juxtaposition - my name with anything Trini - and each time failed miserably!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X