The yute coach Kick off a boy face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The yute coach Kick off a boy face

We are in a relegation battle and we have a manager who has found his level his win % at reading was 26% and at Watford & Swansea it was 40%
    His win % this season in the league is 33%.

Getting more out of less or is it less out of more....200mill,its FSG fault they bought them.Lets wait till Cmas .Hodgson levels...lol

Face fi Kick Of = Paul
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Time To Sack Rodgers?

http://tomkinstimes.com/2014/11/time-to-sack-rodgers/

Its not even Cmas.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Liverpool's twelfth game of the season saw them suffer a sixth defeat—losing 3-1 at Crystal Palace—making this officially their worst start to a Premier League season since 1992-93, worse than under Graeme Souness (1993-94) and Roy Hodgson (2010-11), when both were sacked.

Face KICK OFF

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-palace-defeat

Comment

....so X, a take it that you are jumping the Liverpool ship. Yuh X-iting?

Paul, you were right all along.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

After the second CP goal I couldn't watch anymore... it was too painful. Plenty passing but nothing happening offensively. It's like the guys don't know where the goal is...

Anyway, there is still time to get a few points before Christmas (he says with a hint of desperation in his voice)...
          Peter R

Comment

@HL

I was never on the youth coach ship,I gave him Xaminiations to prove the X standard, he failed and will continue to fail.......he is a buck up.

Comment

@Paul he gave up at The Real Deal,his confidence is gone, ask Paul if this is what he means by loosing the dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                ....so X, a take it that you are jumping the Liverpool ship. Yuh X-iting?

Paul, you were right all along.
                HL, what waggonists don't understand is that the time to pull behind the manager is when the team is in dire straights. The mindset of a waggonist is to jump ship when things get tough. I love my team, will never leave them and as long as Rodgers is our manager, he has my support. The rest of the fair weather fans can go jump ship, or go jump in a lake! Win, lose, or draw, LFC FOREVER!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How Yuh xplain jumping Rafa ship,FYI I never supported the youth coach,I gave him X standard for my support he failed!Now go support the manager, I will support the club.

FACE Kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    How Yuh xplain jumping Rafa ship,FYI I never supported the youth coach,I gave him X standard for my support he failed!Now go support the manager, I will support the club.

FACE Kick off.
                    Jackass...show me where and when I "jump rafa ship"... I have never "jumped" a manager ship before giving them time... you on the other hand, want Rodgers out, but have no g-damn idea who to replace him with other than Rafa. Sheer genius.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yes you did , you showed him the door.For clarification post what you said when he left :VERBATIM !....dont let my tims reach your face again !

Comment

September 28th, 2013, 09:09 AM
                        X vbmenu_register("postmenu_447240", true);
                        Reggae Prime Minister

Man u in 12th place...lol...yeah , season look nice,Moyes a big coach gi im 3 years fi reach liverpool levels...lol
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanx...I know Paul will never understand this.

That hurts.....BTW Paul where is Man U in the tables comparative to pool, is it not anything but Man U ?

Comment

I was mindful of that when the paralles were implied about a personnel swap resulting attributed to a reversal in standings.
                            All we can do is act in kind,after all we were told to be patient with Moyes,they need to take their own "thoughtful" advice.
                            The next step is the team giving up.
                            When the shoe is on the other foot.....

Comment

December 27th, 2013, 09:00 AM
                              X vbmenu_register("postmenu_460018", true);
                              Reggae Prime Minister

Let me say the youth coach is tactically growing
                              I am impressed by his growth,i am getting comfortable with him at pool.Winning a title would make me comfortable in the belief he is tactically astute, in other words im ready.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X