No announcement yet.

Dunny Have You now Come To Realize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re:chelsea injuries .. perhaps. but then this raises the question of why, year in year out we suffer the most injuries and to key players at that! that too seems to have its genesis in the backroom ... whether training regimen or recovery ...something must be causing that

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      karl, not even in HEAVEN do they play the kind of football you describe ... where everyone always makes the right decision, and the passess are always completed every shot scores and every tackle is won!

being mortal i will settle for getting most of it right most of the time. not even you can live up to your own standards, well not in this temporal realm ....
      Did I say they do...or did I say you should try to do so?
      Yes, sir...we are mortal and do make mistakes.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

duh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hehehehe!!!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X