No announcement yet.

What is wrong with this EPL picture...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with this EPL picture...

Team

1.Chelsea

2.Southampton

3.Man City

4.Man United
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Nothing!

Nutten wrang wid hit!
    ...a jus di sit-tu-hay-shan tan suh!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah it sucks,Man U should be on top or do I need to remind you the team that sits in the 4th spot is the one that won the EPL the most,I am sure you will agree that the table is expected to reflect that.last season defines nothing,and all the wishing can't change that.
      Fourth place is the last place any team would feel secure at,third place will do nicely for now.

Another peculiar thing is three of the four managers made wholesale changes to their team,the odd one is now being embarrassed in the CL,and has been rendered irrelevant in their dream to be runner-up.

Comment

Number 2 was bled by number 12 and ushered in new talent ,number 4 purged itself,no scuttled it self and it is in a C.L spot,number 12 added so called talent to strengthen and fell,no dropped out of a C.L spot.

Rodgers out.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wha kinda number 2, number 12 dat? Call name nuh man?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Rodgers out.

Comment

The results against Arsenal make me wonder if there is genius to LvG madness.
              Even with a concerted defense effort ,some Arsenal forwards proved to be a big problem,the chief offender was Chamberland.
              All his acquisitions remain intriguing,worthwhile upgrades.He could have chosen RvP to be his captain,apart from Rooney missing three games for attacking an opponent in the midfield,he has really justified the appointment.LvG is responsible for Young's newly found appreciation of having a defensive side to his game,and Young is a better player as a result.He is getting the best out of Fellaini.
              I wanted him to keep the substitute keeper game ready by fielding him once in a while,I shudder to think what would be the outcome of those games de Gea singlehandedly won for us.
              LvG may very well be a good coach.
              Last edited by Rockman; November 24, 2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

You can see a method in his madness, all you see with this yute coach is calculated madness.Funny to me everyone sees the liability of gerrard,now ! a team that cannot defend.2 issues seperated but interlocked by formation and tactical design of purpose, the outcome = A freefall,loss of confidence,erratic play, no shape, a hoooole in the middle from midfield to defence, can he fix it,No ,he is not a defensive genius,doesnt understand its necessity in the modern game.He has said so, he believes in expansive attacking football,in other words he is saying (I AM A YUTE COACH) not tactical expansive football .Tactics are for real coaches of quality, that have won something or know how to consistently challenge for it at the highest level.
                Last edited by Sir X; November 24, 2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X