RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League: Arsenal v Dortmund - 3rd min?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions League: Arsenal v Dortmund - 3rd min?

Gamma, what reason or reasons do you give for Alexis' attempting to beat twice and losing the ball when he had 3 options to pass to a TEAMmate?

...and did you observe that on the loss of the ball Dortmund was in on our goal? (Saved by an offside!).
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

i will ask him when i see him....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good! Please also ask him why going through kick-off through the current 27 min he has broken up every attack whenever he touches the ball? ...pleeeease?
      Thank you!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

my guess though would be, that is how he plays and when you sign up, you have to understand that you take the good with the bad. he doesn't ALWAYS do that and more times than not he will get away with it, so if it worked last time why not try it this time? oh it didn't work this time but it has worked before, so i may try it again.

the dynamics and capriciousness of being human...i guess.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

On another note - Love that we are going for broke. Attack is our best form of defense. Hell...the TEAM is built as attacking force!

Oooh for striking!
          ...as the danger with top TEAMs is they are all good on counter-attacking and most are riddled with potent striking force - front through middle to back! ...and we are not!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            my guess though would be, that is how he plays and when you sign up, you have to understand that you take the good with the bad. he doesn't ALWAYS do that and more times than not he will get away with it, so if it worked last time why not try it this time? oh it didn't work this time but it has worked before, so i may try it again.

the dynamics and capriciousness of being human...i guess.
            Can he not temper it?! Pick his spots?! ...as I said that he tried a through pass. Failed but he should try that more often...give us a judicious mix of 'bruks' and good passes inclusive of 'killer passes'?!

Humans are great as learning as we go and thus very good at adapting for best results.

Look? ...one thing we can say about the German TEAMs: they are well organised and usually take full advantage of 'mess around' by their opponents.

Hope Alexis continues his scoring...but most of all I pray for a win by our GUNNERS!

Comment

SANCHEZ! 58min

Scores! ...and a beaut it was!!!

Comment

it all stems from a collective german mentality. they are most proud of this and is why the term "german engineering" carries so much weight.

football is about expressing yourself and your own creativity. not all of picasso's works are masterpieces! why??!!

Comment

ah bwoy...

Comment

Well?! Well?! ...it is noticeable that after 3 passes it was a goal - (I think the third was the pass into goal)! A TEAM goal! Granted Alexis had it all to do with his precise wonderful curling effort.

Please also notice the TEAM efforts by Alexis. He is less into the 'bruk' and more into the 'pass'. Funnily it is such mix that allows a 'bruk' to most often work...it surprise use...its judicious use...makes for 'SUDDEN' on the opponent or opponents!!!

God my GUNNERS are spreading the ball around in a wonderful manner since that last goal! ...would not be surprised if one or two more goals follows!

Comment

Nah tell nuh lie...dat's di OX I want tuh see. Good passing! Good use of speed! ....no messing around...GOOD shooting!!!

Comment

and yet for all .... sanchez' goals and creativity have made all the difference, not to mention his assists.

Comment

3 passes??!! well whoop di doo!! may we make many more 3 passes!!

Comment

3 passes??!! well whoop di doo!! may we make many more 3 passes!!
                            You saw the goal?

--- On another note - Ox had a whale of a game!!

Comment

and yet for all .... sanchez' goals and creativity have made all the difference, not to mention his assists.
                              ...?
                              Could he have prevent our draws and losses if he played ore TEAM and less 'bruks'? I think so!!!!

In a sense he could be compared to Lowe! ...too many 'playing the fool' plays!

Comment

Working...
                              X