Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now to the taped Liverpool game. Last I saw they were

leading.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

lol...cant defend fi dem life...yute coacxh.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I didn't see the match so I can't comment. Final 2-2 I saw.

Beating Basel will not be easy given the form of the team... but it's a must win for LFC AND for Rodgers... I'm hoping for a turnaround starting with Stoke.
      Peter R

Comment

That Basel is no joke. They defeated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last season.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          lol...cant defend fi dem life...yute coacxh.
          "lol...cant defend fi DEM life..." spoken like a true fan. Move an' galang turncoat!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            leading.
            Once again, m reds blow a lead after coming from a goal down. Henderson missed a sitter after scoring a technically difficult goal in the first half to give us the lead. Sterling had a very good chance as well. It is clear that this system is highly dependent on a more dynamic front line than we have available to us, plus, we don't have ANY goal scoring midfielders. Rodgers should have taken off Sterling or Lambert and put on a defender, but defending isn't in his DNA.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This is what you want people to support,..70 % and counting dont ....you and David Moyes a fren ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My tims ave yuh Dizzy ,yuh a quote mi ,without looiking at facts,like the game,

Rodgers should have taken off Sterling or Lambert and put on a defender, but defending isn't in his DNA

He did take off Sterling ,for Alberto Moreno..2-1 up in the 82 minute ( MOM) for Moreno and blew the lead in the 88 min..lol.

Only a true fan ,can get this so wrong...lol...Keep supporting almshouse.Proof to me your tactical assesment on all things pool is lacking

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  This is what you want people to support,..70 % and counting dont ....you and David Moyes a fren ?
                  Is who use the word DEM when referring to my team? Me, or you? And you call yourself a Liverpool fan? LOL!!! Your own words show your true colors...and they aren't red. Have a Happy Thanksgiving...but don't eat the curry goat, that would be cannibalism! LOL!! Likkle more.

Comment

Working...
                  X