Help me understand EPL red cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand EPL red cards?

Recently, Chelsea's Azpiliqueta and Ivanovic received red cards in separate games. Azpi got his suspension first and served a three match ban. Ivanovic was redcarded the game after, but served only one match ban. I was recently asked why the difference in amounts of banned matches served, but I did not have an answer. Anyone know?

Thanks
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Straight red = 3 game suspension
    2 yellow = 1 game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks, you are correct. Azpi did receive a straight red and Ivanovic a red as a result of a second yellow in the game.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
      X