RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thierry Henry decided to quit NY Red Bulls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thierry Henry decided to quit NY Red Bulls.

Respect General!!!

http://www.espnfc.us/major-league-so...return-in-2015
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

hopefully the arsenal powers that be do not have karl's mindset where this great player is concerned.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      hopefully the arsenal powers that be do not have karl's mindset where this great player is concerned.
      What do you know of his post playing days plans? ...or even mind-set on possible areas in which he could assist a TEAM and in particular, our GUNNERS?

The most I could say is: *His experiences surely would make him of value to our GUNNERS if he is so inclined.

*That suggests his willingness to join our GUNNERS in some capacity and the organisation's assessment that he could be useful.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

only what he is quoted as saying. i think, if i am not mistaken that this was included in the article

"Henry told L'Equipe last week that he remains undecided whether to retire at the end of the MLS season next month, but acknowledged he would love to help Arsenal win the Champions League when he does finally hang up his boots."

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          The most I could say is: *His experiences surely would make him of value to our GUNNERS if he is so inclined.
          Why would you want an anti-TEAM player on the Gunners team?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            only what he is quoted as saying. i think, if i am not mistaken that this was included in the article

"Henry told L'Equipe last week that he remains undecided whether to retire at the end of the MLS season next month, but acknowledged he would love to help Arsenal win the Champions League when he does finally hang up his boots."
            Good!
            ...let's see what the GUNNERS think of the offer.

-----------

To Mosiah:

...going by your visible first sentence (I have not read the rest of the post. Thinking it would be a waste! - TH14 playing anti-TEAM for 2 years at the GUNNERS over-rides his many previous years at the GUNNERS...and his subsequent years at Barcelona?

If you answer, yes...then all I can say is, you are still a mad man.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

good question.

Comment

you did not see that quote in the article at the first time of asking? or did you read it and not understand what it meant OR did you come to the conclusion that it meant something else?

Comment

To Mosiah:

...going by your visible first sentence (I have not read the rest of the post.

Yuh don't read mi post yet yuh going to respond to it?!? And then call me mad?!?!?

Don't worry, Karl. You are among friends. We will get you the help you need.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Yuh don't read mi post yet yuh going to respond to it?!? And then call me mad?!?!?

Don't worry, Karl. You are among friends. We will get you the help you need.

OK! Let me read it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Why would you want an anti-TEAM player on the Gunners team?
                      ...as I thought!

See below:

To Mosiah:

...going by your visible first sentence (I have not read the rest of the post. Thinking it would be a waste! - TH14 playing anti-TEAM for 2 years at the GUNNERS over-rides his many previous years at the GUNNERS...and his subsequent years at Barcelona?

- From: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...714#post501714

Comment

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...as I thought!

See below:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X