• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE Men in blazers

...but I continue to watch it.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I have stopped viewing!
    Appears awful program. ...any others of similar view?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If one of the Blazers is Chuck, I will pass

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They are horribly funny. John Terry looks like John Terry's father. DWL
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I took a look this morning...and I found myself chuckling at times! mmmm???? 2nd take needed?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

These guys are a riot.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

....grrrrrrrr; yes I was watchin' them again!!!

I need to stop.

HL

Comment

On Stevie G's overhead kick last week: "It's like watching KungFu Panda"

Comment

Outstanding bicycle kick it was.....; without the deflection--the keeper appear to be in line for a save.

I guess you can tell I was watchin' that damn show again!!

We need therapy Jangle!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Outstanding bicycle kick it was.....; without the deflection--the keeper appear to be in line for a save.

I guess you can tell I was watchin' that damn show again!!

We need therapy Jangle!
                    I have never seen that show - did they show Suarez's bicycle kick? NO!??? Dyam English prejudice!!! Why dem always ago fight down my bwoy???
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

please don't start Marin...you'll be hooked watching utter rubbish!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        please don't start Marin...you'll be hooked watching utter rubbish!
                        Oh...kinda like you watching Citeh play every week? LOL!! Me shoudn chat, me cyan mek a week go by widout come pon dis site fi duss out heX.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tim Sherwood of Aston Villa: "prove that they are way well above below average"

Comment

Working...
                          X