Thierry Henry 'will return to Arsenal' claims Arsene Wenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thierry Henry 'will return to Arsenal' claims Arsene Wenger

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes Thierry Henry will one day return to the club after the ex-France international confirmed his departure from New York Red Bulls.

Henry announced on Monday 1 December that he will leave the Major League Soccer side after four-and-a-half seasons but the 37-year-old striker is still to decide whether he will seek another club or retire.

But, regardless of Henry's decision, Wenger believes the Frenchman's future will be with Arsenal in a playing or coaching capacity.

"Thierry wants to reflect before he decides," said Wenger. "I made him start at 17; today, he's 37. That's 20 years of competitive football. He deserves respect for his attitude and achievements.

"He's an Arsenal man; it was the best moment of his career here.

"Certainly one day he will come back. As for what role, I don't know. He has all the qualities - he is - he has to think do I want to sacrifice all my life to do this job.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?...1&z=1650249688
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

We get not thinking like Karl in this instance .... Tank God!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
    X