Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dunny, you still think Fellani

a nuh Manu quality???

Hi Dunny you see what I am saying about Arsenal defense? You need a good Man Marker at Arsenal. There is no one player who can actually man mark a player out of a game. The German ok sometimes but speed let him down. I think not buying Ashley Williams was not a good deal.

Hope everything ok, with you boss.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    a nuh Manu quality???

Hi Dunny you see what I am saying about Arsenal defense? You need a good Man Marker at Arsenal. There is no one player who can actually man mark a player out of a game. The German ok sometimes but speed let him down. I think not buying Ashley Williams was not a good deal.

Hope everything ok, with you boss.
    He!he!he! Felaini doing better now, however he is not top quality in my opinion. Kosielny is back and that means clean sheets, Kos is the best Centre back in the prem in my view.

Comment

yes maybe a good centerback position wise and reading the game. In my team I want a agitator either in centerback or center defense. Someone to keep an eye on a Kun, a Rooney, a Costa. That is their primary duty and keep them away from the ball and fustrate them. I simply don't see that at Arsenal curently. The future maybe bright with Chambers though as he seems to fight for everything.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X