RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcastle v Chelsea - Hell of a match! The first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle v Chelsea - Hell of a match! The first time...

...Chelsea has been matched right across the field/in just about every area of the pitch on quickness and pace.

Newcastle 1 - 0 Chelsea (64th min).

The big question is: Is Newcastle fit enough to keep going at such pace and maintain the quickness for full match? The match is so evenly poised that it appears that if either TEAM drops either of quickness or pace that TEAM could be overwhelmed.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Damn...a few Newcastle plays are much slower. ...cannot keep up the pace and quickness.

Appears just a matter of time before Chelsea scores. Praying for a Newcastle counter and goal???? 75min!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It's a good thing I am watching for myself.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The counter! 79 min

Newcastle 2 - 0 Chelsea

Job not done! Hold dem? ....pleeeeeeeeeeease????

Comment

Pardew? Good selection! Good managing of the his TEAM!

....but that damn Drogba!

Newcastle 2 -1 Chelsea

Comment

Yup!
            Some Newcastle players are so tired they are now being beaten to balls they won earlier. ...and minds and feet quickness going...slipped for some resulting in miskicks and thus easy give aways/give-backs to Chelsea.

Comment

Newcastle fanz?

Now love their TEAM and Pardew!!!

Comment

Newcastle plays now being pushed around in penalty-area...so

weak=tired

Comment

Great game!!! Tilla, thatwas a good run by your team. Unuh fart a good fight. Big truck is coming!!!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Job done!

...first stumble by Chelsea.

Will Chelsea be made to pay with Fabregas out for his madatory 3 matches.

Comment

glad this made your day Karl. Yes, Newcastle always give Chelsea agood fight at home. I kept saying Chelsea not taking the chances would come back to haunt the team and it did. Good win by Newcastle.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        glad this made your day Karl. Yes, Newcastle always give Chelsea agood fight at home. I kept saying Chelsea not taking the chances would come back to haunt the team and it did. Good win by Newcastle.
                        Day not made yet, Tilla.
                        ...but that match did put a huge smile on my face.

Now if only my GUNNERS can erase that 0 - 1 lead Stoke has and then win...then and only then my day would be made!

Comment

Working...
                        X